Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
Center for Provider Education
We’ve got you covered.
CPE offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- Billing Change for Place of Service 57 and 58
- Reminder: Share Your Experience in our Dental Provider Survey
- Request Your Provider Profile Score Today
- New Prior Authorization Requirement for Ivermectin
- CareFirst Launches New Provider Education Website
- Update to Member Cost Sharing for Treatment of COVID-19
- Upcoming Live Webinars for New Prior Authorization System