Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
Learning and Engagement Center
We’ve got you covered.
LEC offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- Help Us Protect Member Information
- 2022 Updates to Dental Clinical Criteria and Dental Reference Guide for Required Attachments
- CAA Mandate – CareFirst Updates Provider Portal
- Upcoming CareFirst Formulary Updates Effective April 1 and May 1, 2022
- Update on CareFirst’s Prior Authorization Notification System
- CareFirst Upgrades Prior Authorization Notification System
- Outpatient Coverage of Remdesivir for COVID-19 for all CareFirst Members
- Utilization Management Flexibilities
- MedStar Select Plan Update